If you want to self-direct your care, this is the way to go. One of the most popular choices for our clientele is choosing our Private Pay option. These rates offer unlimited flexibility in your treatment program, as well as give you & your therapist control over “the plan”.
Because a number of our services are not considered medically necessary, some of the following services are well suited to this option:
- Running Analysis
- Sports Performance
- Pilates | CoreAlign® Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Ergonomics Assessment
- Functional (FMS) Training
The insurance companies can create road blocks for you. These include visit limitations, doubt of injury severity, requiring 3rd-party authorizations, doctors signing off on care, claim delays for proof of necessity, etc. All of these can put you as the client in a vulnerable spot if they decide to forego covering your care.
If insurance is not an option, then you do not need a referral!Learn More Direct Access
Thinking about skipping insurance & the referral?
If you choose to utilize the “private-pay” option, we’re happy to provide you with a superbill to submit to your insurance company in your own time. We reduce our private pay rates by 50% to accommodate clients that cannot or choose not use their insurance!
We find that patients & clients go this route in quite a few circumstances.
Click here to learn more.
- You may have a very large deductible or out-of-pocket responsibility, so everything is out-of-pocket regardless.
- You may not wish to involve insurance companies, period.
- You choose a provider that does not take your specific insurance.
- Your treatment is not considered “medically necessary”, and may not be covered.
- Your insurance benefits may have expired, but you still need care.
- You may not have insurance.
- Your Insurance plan operates on a closed network basis. You may still wish to see someone out of that particular network.
- Fill in the blank:
Regardless of the circumstances, we try to make this as easy as possible. If you treat with us, you can utilize an HSA (health savings account), an FSA (flexible spending account), an HRA (health reimbursement account) or any other form of payment. It comes down to this- your physical well-being is in need of some guidance, and we can help.