We are Open and Treating Patients
Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus)
for Our Patients
We are prepared and taking the appropriate measures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the protection and safety of our patients and staff.
- If you’ve traveled overseas, you must stay home for 14 days after returning from travel, monitor your health, and practice social distancing.
- Anyone that is sick with a fever, cough, or has trouble breathing should call their primary care physician before coming into our clinic.
Helpful Links from the CDC
(Centers for Disease Control and Prevention):
- Show Me the Science – When & How to Use Hand Sanitizer in Community Settings
- Facts About COVID-19
- Show Me the Science – How to Wash Your Hands
- Interim Guidance for Healthcare Facilities: Preparing for Community Transmission of COVID-19 in the United States